This was once the home of the Clan Angels of Justice. The clan is no longer operational, and only the ruins remain.

HomeAbout AjustUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Warhero99 retires from XWIS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warhero99
AJust Founder/ Archangel Of Justice (Retired)
AJust Founder/ Archangel Of Justice (Retired)

Favorite Faction : Soviets

PostSubject: Warhero99 retires from XWIS   Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:29 pm

My Angels Of Justice,

The time has come for me to retire from XWIS and the C&C community.

As soon as I became a decent player myself, I have strived to accomplish two things: the first being to train new generations of players to the best of my ability. And the second to help create a more welcoming enviroment in XWIS than I found myself as a new player.

I believe I have done my part towards these goals.

We are a clan, but we are much more than that. The Angels Of Justice represent some of the best qualities a player can have. The Angels of Justice combine skill and strength, with honour and fairness.

The Angel's greatest quality is their commitment to leave behind a lasting, positive contribution within their sphere of influence.

The Angels Of Justice set the standard for other players to follow.

Deciding to leave the community was not a decision I took lightly. But

"It is by contemplating your own end that you can best put your life into perspective, in any context."

For personal reasons the time has come for me to withdraw from online gaming. I wish there would be another way, but there isn't. Life is short, and some duties cannot be cast aside.

To all those I had the pleasure to call friends: know that it was you who made all this worthwhile. And know that I will miss you.

I therefore announce my retirement as Leader of the Angels Of Justice. It is my honor to present you, your new leader

Osiris88

This man is competent, this man is trustworthy, and the perfect candidate for carrying this clan forward for the remainder of its existence.

In my capacity as founder and leader of AJust, I hereby name Osiris88 my successor. Osiris, you are now Leader of Ajust and its maximum representative.

All the best,

Warhero99- Founder of AJust, Arch-Angel Of Justice and XWIS Buddy.

Last edited by Warhero99 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Turned into non global announcement.)
Back to top Go down
http://cc-angelsofjustice.userboard.net
Osiris88
Former Leader of AJust
Former Leader of AJust

Osiris88's Awards
Favorite Faction : Allies

PostSubject: Re: Warhero99 retires from XWIS   Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:59 pm

This is a sad day fellow angels. Our leader, Warhero, is leaving us and going on to better things in life. He is one of the old men who pass the torch. Smile

It is an honor to receive the title of leader, and I will personally make sure things run smoothly. You are always welcome here as this is your online home should you decide to return. Warhero embodies what every player wants. He was a very bad player when he started (like most of us). I came across him and actually flamed him over some clan stuff. To make a long story short, we got cool after that and began to play games. I was in the clan Drake at the time with xxxPrepxx. He hung with us and got better. I took a hiatus from the game for a while and when I returned, Warhero was much better than me, and still remains that way.

The point is he went from a total noob to becoming better than one of his teachers, a generally respected member of the xwis community, a great teacher, and an even better friend. His presence cannot and will not be made up for, a void will forever be in the xwis community. Safe passage my friend and farewell.
Back to top Go down

Warhero99 retires from XWIS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1