This was once the home of the Clan Angels of Justice. The clan is no longer operational, and only the ruins remain.

HomeAbout AjustUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Inactivity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Osiris88
Former Leader of AJust
Former Leader of AJust

Osiris88's Awards
Favorite Faction : Allies

PostSubject: Inactivity   Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:48 pm

I have noticed a few of our members have been inactive for a little while now. This is diminishing the quality of the game for the rest of the clan members. We would like more activity from the less active members. That means coming to the site but most of all the server.

This post is not geared toward anyone in particular. However, it is the beginning of a new policy to be implemented immediately.

If you are inactive on both the server and the site for more than a week without notifying myself or the Ajust staff, you can be removed from the clan.

We need activity on the clan so everyone can get better and most importantly, have fun. I do NOT want to kick from the clan, but I will to keep only dedicated members in.

If you know you'll be on vacation or whatever just notify me, kila, or firat via pm, and it will be taken care of.

Best wishes,

General Osiris88

-Genghis Khan
Back to top Go down

Inactivity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1