This was once the home of the Clan Angels of Justice. The clan is no longer operational, and only the ruins remain.

HomeAbout AjustUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New maps I made.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FiratPwNz
Former Lt General
Former Lt General

FiratPwnz's Awards
Favorite Faction : Soviets

PostSubject: New maps I made.   Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:11 pm

From now the new maps that I make,I will post them here so we can test it sometime Razz

1.) City of Egypt

Me and Osiris have already played this map.Osiris liked it. Smile

Its a desert map with 4 cliffs in the middle where each player gets one.There are some decorations to make the map look nice behind those cliffs.In the middle of the map there are gems.Near the gems there are small huts to protect your miners.Yuri is immortal in this map.There are no Tech oils or any other buildings in this map.

2.) Ice Age

Well I made this map simple because there will be coming more in the future.Its a snow map and there are gems in the middle.You cant build everywhere.You have to get those gems otherwise you will lose the match of course.This map is meant to play 2 vs 2 actually but you can play it 1 vs 1 too or FFA.There are no Tech Airports or Oils in this map.

Ice Age 2,Ice Age 3 and Ice Age Expanded coming soon!

3.) Oase

This map is a desert map.Its a big map.3 vs 3.Its a big island where the fight will go on.
3 players will start at the left side of the map and the other 3 at the right side.Behind every team there are cliffs and on those cliffs there are Tech oils and Tech Airports.There is also gems on those cliffs.There is water in the middle of the map with some islands on it.The water is covered by the cliffs.You can use those cliffs to defend your base and attack the other team.You cant get on those cliffs but its possible to build on some places.
The cliffs that are placed behind every team is covered by water with tiny islands on it.You can build naval outside of the island or in the middle of the island.Your choice to make.

4.) Mount Doom

I have worked a lot on this map.It wasn't easy to make it.And So far I can say this map is one of the best maps I've ever made.The map actually is like a Pyramid but than build with cliffs and you can only play it as
1 vs 1,1 vs 1 vs 1,2 vs 2 and 2 vs 2 vs 2.The first team ( Player 1 and 2 ) starts at the first level of the map.( on top ) These players will get ores but not gems because they are at the highest level of the map.The second Team will go to the second level.This team will get gems instead of ores.The third team will go to the last level of the map.( Bottom )This team will too get gems.You cant get to other levels that are above you or below you with tanks.( You can use Chronosphere to do that when SPW are on ).You have to build to the other levels.Thats why the Second and Third Team gets gems since its a FFA game but than with 3 teams.There is water at the last level of the map because if the second team dies the third team has to fight with the first team since it wont be easy to win because they are 2 level higher.The third team can use naval to attack them.There are cliffs at each corner of the map with some trees and island on it.This is for decoration.Each level of the map has 2 Tech oils.I cant wait to test this map Razz

Mount Doom 2 and Minas Tirith will come out soon.The Minas Tirith map is the third and last one of this Mount Doom series.

Last edited by Firatpwnz on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Osiris88
Former Leader of AJust
Former Leader of AJust

Osiris88's Awards
Favorite Faction : Allies

PostSubject: Re: New maps I made.   Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:00 pm

Can't wait to test them out. I am not judging your pyramid map, but I think there should be ramps between each area for army warfare. Also, I like the idea of gems at the bottom and ore at the top, but I feel like maybe the middle should have a small amount of gems but mostly ore. Again I am saying this before I have played them but we will see Smile

-Genghis Khan
Back to top Go down
ke0
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: New maps I made.   Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Can't wait to taste your new maps Smile
Back to top Go down
Osiris88
Former Leader of AJust
Former Leader of AJust

Osiris88's Awards

PostSubject:    Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:46 pm

He would have to convert them to ra2 maps.

-Genghis Khan
Back to top Go down
ke0
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: New maps I made.   Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:07 am

OH!
Whatever, I want to play it either in YR or RA2 Smile
Back to top Go down
Osiris88
Former Leader of AJust
Former Leader of AJust

Osiris88's Awards

PostSubject: Re: New maps I made.   Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:07 am

So, you're able to play yuris now?

-Genghis Khan
Back to top Go down
FiratPwNz
Former Lt General
Former Lt General

FiratPwnz's Awards

PostSubject: Re: New maps I made.   Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:41 pm

I don't think he has YR...Unless he found a way to get it of course but then I would know it.

Last edited by Firatpwnz on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thoth88
Corporal
Corporal

Thoth88's Awards

PostSubject: Re: New maps I made.   Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:46 am

These sound nice.
Back to top Go down
towingnc
Private