This was once the home of the Clan Angels of Justice. The clan is no longer operational, and only the ruins remain.

HomeAbout AjustUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stepping Down as General

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Osiris88
Former Leader of AJust
Former Leader of AJust

Osiris88's Awards
Favorite Faction : Allies

PostSubject: Stepping Down as General    Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:50 pm

Dear Angels,

Like the great Warhero before me, I too must step down as the leader of the Angels of Justice clan. And also like Warhero, it is real life circumstances that have dictated this transfer of power. The amount of time I will have to dedicate to this game will be severely diminished, and leading the clan effectively will be impossible.

When Warhero was the leader, I often wondered if I could be his equal in terms of effective leadership. When I found out from him that he was going to step down, I had a decision to make. I could abandon ship, and just play freely. Or, I could continue to power the train that is our clan and keep it alive. Warhero presented me with this choice, and I thought long and hard on it. There was much to think about at that time. We were in the immediate aftermath of a big internal conflict with Duce, and many of our men abandoned us. I had almost no one to work with in the clan. Activity dropped to near zero levels. However, I decided it was worth a shot. I felt as though Ajust was just as much mine as it was Warhero's, and I was not going to let it die.

That is when I decided to make a few structural changes. I made Kilaseson my lieutenant general. He turned out to be a great asset, greater than I could have imagined. To this date, he has won the most cms for us, and has recruited many of you. He has truly blossomed into a good warrior on the battlefield and in the realm of XWIS.

This will be a transition. I will still conduct business on the back end, and share technical duties with Warhero. Kilaseson will make all of the decisions though, and will be general when the both of us are online.

So, without further ado, I present to you, your new general, Kilaseson.

-Genghis Khan
Back to top Go down
Warhero99
AJust Founder/ Archangel Of Justice (Retired)
AJust Founder/ Archangel Of Justice (Retired)

Favorite Faction : Soviets

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down as General    Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:09 am

The Arch-Angel is here to let his views on this be known.

I guess this is as good a time as any to get a little dramatic. Wink

So, Osiris. Now you have taken the same choice I had to make in its due moment.

Now is the moment for me to let you know what I think, of how you have used the authority I gave you in your time as leader, after you succeded me. And the moment for the entire clan to witness that.

Are you ready?.... It might be something terrible Surprised

Well old friend. My hat is off to you. With compliments...

(Watch in fullscreen with sound on)

Using the authority granted to me by virtue of being the founder of AJust, and in light of your outstanding contributions to this clan and the small community which has developed around it;

in light of your exemplary conduct and leadership with the odds neatly stacked against you;

and in light of those qualities both me and the men who have followed you can plainly observe in you;

In addition to your other titles, I proclaim you a honorary High Champion of AJust.

More details about the award will be disclosed in due course.

I'm happy to hear that you will for the time being mantain a presence both here and on server. You may have stepped down from being the main man, but this place can still greatly benefit from your guidance.

This is not a farewell. Merely an acknowledgement and a way of thanking you for all you have done.

Let all the Angels and others who may be worthy, take note of this man as a role model in electronic sportsmanship. I was lucky to have called this man friend and comrade. And you are fortunate to have known him, both as your commander and your virtual blood-brother. A fine captain, organizer, and friend.

Let the influence of people like him reach even further than the video gaming which brought us all together, and here, in the first place. Because the virtues people like him demonstrate in cyberspace, are the road to greatness if we can apply them in real life.

But enough philosophical ranting....Wink

Congratulations to Kilaseson for his appointment to General. Your dedication paid off, old friend. We shall see what you make of your time as leader.

And may I take the opportunity to thank the entire new generation of Angels for keeping my legacy to the Command and Conquer world- and your future in it- alive. *bows*

Yours Truly,

Warhero99- Arch-Angel Of Justice and Founder (Retired)
Back to top Go down
http://cc-angelsofjustice.userboard.net
Osiris88
Former Leader of AJust
Former Leader of AJust

Osiris88's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down as General    Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:49 pm

Thanks mate. It means a lot. Really. Yea I can't leave xwis and YR. It means too much to me. It had blended in with my life and has its own niche in it. And I am glad and proud to have served with these very men. Because without the men, I would have been nothing. Thanks guys. Thanks Warhero.

-Genghis Khan
Back to top Go down
kilaseson
Former Leader of AJust
Former Leader of AJust

Kilaseson's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down as General    Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:47 pm

To the all time great general Osiris88:

I was a noob in training. Warhero took me in under his wing and gave me an oppurtunity to train with him. Due to misunderstanding I left and tried to enhance my skills on my own. Meeting you you brought my skills to a level were I need it to be. You brought me back into Ajust when others did not want me. Trusted me to do my job as a soldier at war. Gave me the opportunity to show you that the chance you gave me was not in vain so thank you for the chance an i wont let you down
Back to top Go down
Osiris88
Former Leader of AJust
Former Leader of AJust

Osiris88's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down as General    Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Thanks for the kind words guys Very Happy

-Genghis Khan
Back to top Go down
FiratPwNz
Former Lt General
Former Lt General

FiratPwnz's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down as General    Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:00 pm

Firatpwnz wrote:
To general Osiris88 : In the beginning I was RA2 player.Your recruit picks introduced me to your Lt Kilaseson that brought me to Yuri.Knowing Warhero was applause also.Kilaseson brought me in to AJust to me a great General Osiris88.You trusted me in to your clan and made me a believer to progress achievement at the level I need to be.Osiris88 I want to thank you for trusting me and my skills to enter the war in your army.

All due respect to the great GENERAL OSIRIS88.

Former Leader of AJust
Former Leader of AJust

Osiris88's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down as General    Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Thanks mate.

-Genghis Khan
Back to top Go down
Osiris88
Former Leader of AJust
Former Leader of AJust

Osiris88's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down as General    Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:33 am

I just watched this again man. That video is so dope. Warhero you are a beast.

-Genghis Khan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down as General    Today at 4:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Stepping Down as General
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1