This was once the home of the Clan Angels of Justice. The clan is no longer operational, and only the ruins remain.

HomeAbout AjustUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sorry for not being there for you guys!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FiratPwNz
Former Lt General
Former Lt General

FiratPwnz's Awards
Favorite Faction : Soviets

PostSubject: Sorry for not being there for you guys!!   Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:05 am

Hello AJust,

I have some serious problems.I thought letting you guys know is at least I could do.
I can't log in to my PC because I made a new password which was wrong typed in twice.
( This is Windows password ) Yes this is very coincidentally.I was goan crazy.First I thought that my keyboard was broken.When I used another one, I found out that I was stupid enough to type the password in twice wrong.I don't really know how this is happened and I still wonder.I am sure I know its not another password I think of because I tried to make a new password which was the password of YR which I never forget.

Now I am at my mothers laptop typing all of this.I will try to be on the site as much as I can be.Sadly I can't install anything on here because she will know its a game.

I am trying to find out how to hack the Administrator password but I m still not there yet.Again I am sorry for not being there for you guys Crying or Very sad

Second one is I need to find an house for living on my own. I got 2 months to find one that fits well with my income.I can't explain the reason here.Its not that I don't trust you guys its just a very long story which contains some of my Private life.

If you have anything you can help me with the password problem plz tell.I will be here as much as I can be.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
kilaseson
Former Leader of AJust
Former Leader of AJust

Kilaseson's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for not being there for you guys!!   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:11 pm

let me no when u be on ill do what i can
Back to top Go down
FiratPwNz
Former Lt General
Former Lt General

FiratPwnz's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for not being there for you guys!!   Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:45 pm

I ll be on tonight, I sent you message already on PS3... I ll be on like 23:00 my time.

It seems format :C is the only option but I don't want to do that. If I do I ll lose everything...

I figured that if I buy some new Hard-disk I can use that from now and save the other till I solve its problem.

I need to wait till I get paid so I can buy it. I ll let you guys know.
Back to top Go down
Osiris88
Former Leader of AJust
Former Leader of AJust

Osiris88's Awards
Favorite Faction : Allies

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for not being there for you guys!!   Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:16 pm

Sorry to hear that bro. I had a similar situation in regards to moving. Im still struggling but i found a place. Good luck man wish you the best. Thats more important than the game. Take care of business.

-Genghis Khan
Back to top Go down
FiratPwNz
Former Lt General
Former Lt General

FiratPwnz's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for not being there for you guys!!   Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:23 pm

Osiris88 wrote:
Sorry to hear that bro. I had a similar situation in regards to moving. Im still struggling but i found a place. Good luck man wish you the best. Thats more important than the game. Take care of business.

Thank you bro, I found a place too now but it will take me 2 or 3 weeks to move there. I need to wait till they accept me. I just called someone and he is going to take care of my PC. Maybe my mother will give me her laptop permanently. But yeah anyhow I ll be back Wink
Back to top Go down
kilaseson
Former Leader of AJust
Former Leader of AJust

Kilaseson's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for not being there for you guys!!   Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:54 pm

thats great i need the help
Back to top Go down
Osiris88
Former Leader of AJust
Former Leader of AJust

Osiris88's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for not being there for you guys!!   Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:26 am

Everything okay with you Firat? I played Kila a few games tonight. They were kind of laggy but it was fun. Hope to see you on sometime.

-Genghis Khan
Back to top Go down
FiratPwNz
Former Lt General
Former Lt General

FiratPwnz's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for not being there for you guys!!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Yeah everything is going like I want. I can move to that new house in march... And about my PC there seems to be no solution i might format hard disk after all... I ll be back soon.

Back to top Go down
Osiris88
Former Leader of AJust
Former Leader of AJust

Osiris88's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for not being there for you guys!!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:48 pm

Cool because i came back and appear to have gotten back up to speed.

-Genghis Khan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for not being there for you guys!!   Today at 4:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Sorry for not being there for you guys!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1