This was once the home of the Clan Angels of Justice. The clan is no longer operational, and only the ruins remain.

HomeAbout AjustUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sorry for not being there for you guys!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FiratPwNz
Former Lt General
Former Lt General

FiratPwnz's Awards
Favorite Faction : Soviets

PostSubject: Sorry for not being there for you guys!!   Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:05 am

Hello AJust,

I have some serious problems.I thought letting you guys know is at least I could do.
I can't log in to my PC because I made a new password which was wrong typed in twice.
( This is Windows password ) Yes this is very coincidentally.I was goan crazy.First I thought that my keyboard was broken.When I used another one, I found out that I was stupid enough to type the password in twice wrong.I don't really know how this is happened and I still wonder.I am sure I know its not another password I think of because I tried to make a new password which was the password of YR which I never forget.

Now I am at my mothers laptop typing all of this.I will try to be on the site as much as I can be.Sadly I can't install anything on here because she will know its a game.

I am trying to find out how to hack the Administrator password but I m still not there yet.Again I am sorry for not being there for you guys Crying or Very sad

Second one is I need to find an house for living on my own. I got 2 months to find one that fits well with my income.I can't explain the reason here.Its not that I don't trust you guys its just a very long story which contains some of my Private life.

If you have anything you can help me with the password problem plz tell.I will be here as much as I can be.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
kilaseson
Former Leader of AJust
Former Leader of AJust

Kilaseson's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for not being there for you guys!!   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:11 pm

let me no when u be on ill do what i can
Back to top Go down
FiratPwNz
Former Lt General
Former Lt General

FiratPwnz's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for not being there for you guys!!   Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:45 pm

I ll be on tonight, I sent you message already on PS3... I ll be on like 23:00 my time.

It seems format :C is the only option but I don't want to do that. If I do I ll lose everything...

I figured that if I buy some new Hard-disk I can use that from now and save the other till I solve its problem.

I need to wait till I get paid so I can buy it. I ll let you guys know.
Back to top Go down
Osiris88
Former Leader of AJust
Former Leader of AJust

Osiris88's Awards
Favorite Faction : Allies

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for not being there for you guys!!   Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:16 pm

Sorry to hear that bro. I had a similar situation in regards to moving. Im still struggling but i found a place. Good luck man wish you the best. Thats more important than the game. Take care of business.

-Genghis Khan
Back to top Go down
FiratPwNz
Former Lt General
Former Lt General

FiratPwnz's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for not being there for you guys!!   Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:23 pm

Osiris88 wrote:
Sorry to hear that bro. I had a similar situation in regards to moving. Im still struggling but i found a place. Good luck man wish you the best. Thats more important than the game. Take care of business.

Thank you bro, I found a place too now but it will take me 2 or 3 weeks to move there. I need to wait till they accept me. I just called someone and he is going to take care of my PC. Maybe my mother will give me her laptop permanently. But yeah anyhow I ll be back Wink
Back to top Go down
kilaseson
Former Leader of AJust
Former Leader of AJust

Kilaseson's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for not being there for you guys!!   Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:54 pm

thats great i need the help
Back to top Go down
Osiris88
Former Leader of AJust
Former Leader of AJust

Osiris88's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for not being there for you guys!!   Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:26 am

Everything okay with you Firat? I played Kila a few games tonight. They were kind of laggy but it was fun. Hope to see you on sometime.

-Genghis Khan
Back to top Go down
FiratPwNz
Former Lt General
Former Lt General

FiratPwnz's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for not being there for you guys!!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Yeah everything is going like I want. I can move to that new house in march... And about my PC there seems to be no solution i might format hard disk after all... I ll be back soon.

Back to top Go down
Osiris88
Former Leader of AJust
Former Leader of AJust

Osiris88's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for not being there for you guys!!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:48 pm

Cool because i came back and appear to have gotten back up to speed.

-Genghis Khan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for not being there for you guys!!   

Back to top Go down

Sorry for not being there for you guys!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1