This was once the home of the Clan Angels of Justice. The clan is no longer operational, and only the ruins remain.

HomeAbout AjustUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Question Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Osiris88
Former Leader of AJust
Former Leader of AJust

Osiris88's Awards
Favorite Faction : Allies

PostSubject: Question Thread   Tue May 01, 2012 4:55 am

It just occurred to me that there is no place on the forum to ask questions regarding strategy, tactics, countries, BOs, units, etc. I am changing that now. This thread will be dedicated to answering any questions you have in regards to those subjects. An experienced player will get back to you and answer your question.

-Genghis Khan
Back to top Go down
Thoth88
Corporal
Corporal

Thoth88's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Question Thread   Wed May 16, 2012 6:10 am

I think I have a good grasp on how to defend early Soviet rushes by using fodder and pillboxes. I find that I die sometimes in the late game by splits and distractions. Sometimes, the Sov player just has too many tanks. How can I counter this?
Back to top Go down
Osiris88
Former Leader of AJust
Former Leader of AJust

Osiris88's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Question Thread   Wed May 16, 2012 6:48 am

Quote :
I think I have a good grasp on how to defend early Soviet rushes by using fodder and pillboxes. I find that I die sometimes in the late game by splits and distractions. Sometimes, the Sov player just has too many tanks. How can I counter this?

This is something I also have to work on. For them having too many tanks, the thing you probably aren't doing is getting additional wfs. This will allow you to get more tanks at a faster pace. As for splitting, you need to scout the other attack paths well. When you see them coming from multiple angles, split off some mirages to the other flank and use your main army on their main army. You can also use planes and rockies to thin their numbers on the flank. Likewise, you can use those tanks to defend, but use rockies for a counterattack while he is about to attack. It can distract him, slowing down his attack and buying you more time to get more defenses. Sometimes, you can do really good damage to him this way. Just switch between your main defenders and the split off group, so you can see what's going on.

-Genghis Khan
Back to top Go down
Thoth88
Corporal
Corporal

Thoth88's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Question Thread   Thu May 17, 2012 11:05 am

Thanks for the response bro. I need to work on getting more wfs and dealing with splits better. One is a macro concept, the other is a micro. Tons of work to do. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question Thread   Today at 4:19 pm

Back to top Go down

Question Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1