This was once the home of the Clan Angels of Justice. The clan is no longer operational, and only the ruins remain.

HomeAbout AjustUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stepping Out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Osiris88
Former Leader of AJust
Former Leader of AJust

Osiris88's Awards
Favorite Faction : Allies

PostSubject: Stepping Out   Sun May 20, 2012 2:32 pm

Dear men,

I have been thinking for a few weeks what the future of this clan holds. I have observed all of you, in combat and off the battlefield. Gotten a profile of you guys in my head. I know you guys, and I'm sure you guys know me. We have had some great times, clanning and doing battle together. Countless nights up eagling you guys and trying out new ideas. Then one of you will steamroll me with rhinos Smile

Despite what we had in the past, despite our glory days getting HoFs; I feel as though this clan is stagnant. I think it has reached its maximum potential, and no one seems to be happy right now. I do not wish to basically be the leader and get no credit anymore. I do not wish to do most of the leg work, and no one appreciate it anymore. I mostly clanned with you guys to play with you guys. I do not wish to be competitive. This has not happened with the exception of Jinx, who has been a true soldier from the start. He is easily my best recruit. Even Firat found time to get on with his dire situation. Regardless, I will be leaving the clan, never to be a part of Ajust again. I do not wish to be enemies of Ajust;

on the contrary, I would like for us to game together again after this schism.

I do not know what this means for Ajust, but you will figure it out. Warhero may make some kind of declaration on this. It was a good run guys, and I hope to see you out there on the battlefield, even if I am not wearing an Ajust tag. Good luck to all of you in YR and in your real life endeavors.

Former General,

Osiris88

-Genghis Khan
Back to top Go down
Warhero99
AJust Founder/ Archangel Of Justice (Retired)
AJust Founder/ Archangel Of Justice (Retired)

Favorite Faction : Soviets

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Out   Sun May 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Back to top Go down
http://cc-angelsofjustice.userboard.net
FiratPwNz
Former Lt General
Former Lt General

FiratPwnz's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Out   Sun May 20, 2012 5:38 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former Lt General
Former Lt General

FiratPwnz's Awards

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Out   Sun May 20, 2012 5:41 pm

I don't know what to say. I m used to you guys so much that I think I know you for many years. All those good games with you guys together, being part of the AJust, being with you having fun, posting on the site and talking over Skype is not to be forgotten. We have done so many things together... I can go on and on but we all know our friendship and loyalty between us. I really don't know what to say.... All I can say is I will miss you and thanks for everything. I hope we meet each other in the future.

Private
Private

PostSubject: TOWING SPEAKS AGAIN   Mon May 21, 2012 12:56 pm

well if anyones wants to text me u can at 919-291-7040 i love ajust as much as warhero and down its been the best 6 years .

LOVE TOWINGNC AKA Bobby daugherty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Out   Today at 4:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Stepping Out
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1